- Synopsis (1)
It looks like we don't have any Plot Summaries for this title yet.
Be the first to contribute! Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Plot Summary submission guide.
- The following are the performances/segments that were selected from the complete show so as to fit within PBS's two-hour program slot minus the requisite membership pledge drive breaks. (An extra hour's worth of music was edited out and the program order has been changed.)
1) tennis legend Andre Agassi introduces the (hit) man of the hour, David Foster
2) Love Theme from "St. Elmo's Fire (1985)" - Kenny G
3) St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion) - Michael Johns ("American Idol: The Search for a Superstar (2002)" Season 7/2008 finalist)
4) Hard To Say I'm Sorry/You're The Inspiration/Glory Of Love (from "The Karate Kid Part II (1986)") - Peter Cetera
5) video message from Barbra Streisand
6) Somewhere - Katharine McPhee ("American Idol: The Search for a Superstar (2002)" Season 5/2006 runner-up)
BREAK #1: behind the scenes interview with David Foster et al
7) Because You Loved Me - Céline Dion
8) Feeling Good - Michael Bublé
9) Home - Michael Bublé & Blake Shelton
10) video message from Kevin Costner on Whitney Houston & "The Bodyguard (1992)"
11) I Have Nothing/I Will Always Love You - Charice (aka Jake Zyrus), the 16-year-old singing sensation from the Philippines
BREAK #2: behind the scenes interviews with Charice, Kenny G, Katharine McPhee, Michael Buble and Andre Agassi (and David Foster, of course)
12) Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
13) video clip of "Urban Cowboy (1980)"
14) Love Look What You've Done - Boz Scaggs
15) Amapola - Andrea Bocelli
16) The Prayer - Katharine McPhee & Andrea Bocelli
BREAK #3: behind the scenes video message from Cheryl Lynn, and interviews with Boz Scaggs and Andrea Bocelli (and David Foster, of course)
17) Asturias - pianist William Joseph
18) After The Love Has Gone - Brian McKnight
19) I Swear - Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds and brother Kevon Edmonds
20) Bridge Over Troubled Water - Josh Groban & Brian McKnight
21) You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
FINAL BREAK: behind the scenes video message from Josh Groban and interviews with "Great Performances (1971)" producer David Horn (and David Foster, of course!)
22) credits roll during the curtain call to the tune of "Got To Be Real"