IMDb > Curiosity (2009/I) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Curiosity More at IMDbPro »

A little too short.

Author: DustinRahksi from Canada
4 February 2013

I think I am going to have too cheese this review and double space it, there is not much to say.

This could have easily been turned into a mediocre horror film, or even worse it could have turned out like The Strangers, but instead we get ten minutes of nothing.

You may say "give them a break", but no it was bad. No characters, no plot, no suspense, no acting, and lame results. I don't know what the point of this short was, it didn't accomplish anything. And if this is the best idea someone had for a film "you can kiss refreshing horror cinema goodbye, no originality here people.

Some how Emily Blunt is in this, I wonder how that happened, I guess you could say I was curious as to what this film had to offer.

I can't say I regret my purchase, it was only two dollars. I would have also liked if the ending was explained, but oh well. Buy it if you want, it's not like your wasting your two dollars.