Tired of his mundane life, Mikado Ryugamine decides to move to Ikebukuro, a district in Tokyo, when a friend invites him. With everything from invisible gangs to rumored beings, Ikebukuro is full of connected mysteries where people's pasts intertwine with the present.
Johnny Yong Bosch,
They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known ... See full summary »
A Japanese businessman, captured by modern-day pirates, is written off and left for dead by his company. Tired of the corporate life, he opts to stick with the mercenaries that kidnapped him, becoming part of their gang.
The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in ... See full summary »
Johnny Yong Bosch,
Akane Tsunemori knows how the Sibyl System works choosing to obey it, believing both on humanity and order. Now in the new police she faces everyday criminals. One day she encounters a criminal boss that defies the order structure and her.
In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hell's Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is ... See full summary »
In the year 1711, a group of alchemists are granted an elixir of immortality, with the stipulation that they must kill each other until there can be only one. The now-immortal group unanimously decides it wasn't worth it and destroy the elixir; but one of them, Slizard Quates, starts to kill off his fellow immortals. To reduce the risk of Quates tracking them all down, the group separates and goes their separate ways. Neither of them crosses paths again till 1930, Manhattan, when Quates manages to create a new elixir of immortality. However, he loses it and it ends up going around town, taken to be a bottle of alcohol and unknowingly drunk by many residents. The drinkers of this new elixir include Isaac and Miria, an eccentric pair of thieves; the Gandor brothers, a Mafia family; and their associates in the Camorra, the Martillos (who employ some of the original immortals). Now, not only are a new group of immortals created, but the simmering criminal underworld is about to explode. Written by
Q. Leo Rahman
Best Anime I have seen (and I have seen a lot.. trust me)... spoiler free review
1. First Thing first - "best editing in any anime series ever." Perfect pace.. not to slow,, a bit fast, but you wont be totally clueless Grabs your interest thought out the entire 16 episodes..
2. Good Story "represented in the most amazing way". Actual plot is not the best thing but still awesome. You have to watch the entire series to get a complete understanding and after completing you will relish it even more and might get a complete new understanding to the story. **Brilliant Inner Meaning**
3. "Great Character Depth." Every character is special, different and grabs your attention (there are a lot of characters.. a lot)
4. I love the music.. opening track is energetic ,, ending is melancholic Background music build up at the perfect scenes.
5. Animation is old school,, Brilliant
|| Now, when I say the best anime its not mind blowing story/ thriller/ mystery/ science fiction / like Death Note/ Code Geass/ Samurai Champloo/ Steins Gate/ like super popular's like OP/ Naruto... but the overall experience is unlike any other (Guaranteed) ||
**Be warned.. lot of violence Watch yourself and recommend to others**
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?