IMDb > Movie 43 (2013) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Movie 43

Movie 43 More at IMDbPro »

Page 7 of 36: [Prev][2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [Next]

Hollywood's version of 2 girls 1 cup

Author: nitz_angel from Israel
24 April 2013

Hollywood's version of 2 girls 1 cup. If you can somehow manage to finish watching this piece of s@#$t till the end they pay you a million dollars, or at least how it should be because this is not even funny. I can't believe actual respected actors took part in making this… I don't even know how to describe this… calling it a movie will be an insult to all movies out there… I have seen some stupid vile comedies in my days but this one takes the bank. I stopped watching after 30 minutes and honestly I don't know how I lasted that long. with the amount of stars on this film you can bet that this was a favor that all of them did for the creators or were blackmailed otherwise I really can' explain what on earth made this movie somewhat successful. VOLGUAR DISPLAY.

one of the worst movies i ever watched

Author: Ahmed Atef from Egypt
4 September 2014

it is just a waste of time it is even not worse to be called a movie it some scenes attached together forming this bad writing script, i don't know how all those well known actors really agreed to make this movie i am sure that they never watched or going to watch it after it is finished , i don't have much to say about it because there is no story or masterpiece to tell . but the worst scene is the one who is making fun of a teenage girl who is having her first period . will you can imagine what kind of movie is this !? more and more i don't want to spoil it but i know you want to watch it for curiosity but i dare you bear it ,will if you like silly and bad jokes then go for it but remember i have warned you .

Words can not describe how terrible this is.

Author: BorneOnWingsOfSteel from United States
17 June 2014

The more I look around and see people chuckle at the most idiotic and unclever things these days, the more I marvel at the accuracy of RoboCop (1987) for its projection of how bad peoples sense of humor would become with time. "I'd buy that for a dollar!", but that quote actually has a lot of relevance at the moment, because to be truthful, I wouldn't buy/rent this movie for a dollar, it's so atrocious I'm offended by the fact that I have wasted seconds of my life witnessing how terrible it is. Ugh, just thinking about it brings me a sense of sorrow.

You know how some terrible jokes start off terrible and they go on for way too long because the writer(s) think that they're funny but they just become more and more unbearable? Well that's a great way to describe this piece of trash movie. I'm happy to see that everyone else has come to see this movie as the horrible feces that it is. In short, avoid it. Avoid it how you would an angry rattlesnake.

Don't watch it

Author: kscottwheeler
17 August 2013

Don't waste your time or money. The movie, if you can call it that, is just terrible. Awful Not funny No plot Waste of time It's what I've come to expect when there are several good actors/actresses in a movie. Which doesn't make a lot of sense. Guidelines won't let me submit review w/o 10 lines..... Horrible Appalling Repulsive Unpleasant Characterless Lifeless Stale Unexciting Dull Uninteresting. Don't watch it. Don't waste ur time the movie is a group of movie plots written by a wanna be writer who holds someone hostage at a movie studio and tries to force him into buying his screen plays by holding him at gun point. So as you can imagine, there's no real plot to the movie. Instead, it's a bunch of short, terrible movie ideas that no one with real sense would put in a decent movie and this was the only way to get the ideas into a movie. Btw, the rule about having to submit reviews with at least 10 lines is ridiculous.

Incredibly awful

Author: H K from United States
11 August 2013

Wow. So many big names in the worst movie of all time. Let's forget the vulgarity it stupidity. I've watched and enjoyed many vulgar and stupid movies. Having said that, there was absolutely nothing funny about this movie. I laughed once in the whole movie. If it were funny and hilarious, you would not care that it was stupid and vulgar. There is nothing funny about this. Acting is terrible, humor is nonexistent, story is ridiculous. I'm amazed at all the big names in this movie. Why would they have given their name to such a dismal project??? Are they so desperate for the 10 bucks they were paid to perform? This is a modern day attempt at a Mel Brooks comedy. Only the comedy is missing.

Is it possible to make a movie that bad?

Author: dannybeans from United Kingdom
25 July 2013

I see an awful lot of negative reviews, so i had to find out. Had it not been for the star studded line up would usually have given it a wide berth. This and had it not been for finding out one of my all time favourite films 'Freddie got fingered' had only received 4-5 stars by IMDb reviewers. The previous film mentioned is an acquired taste granted but, i'm British. I grew up on some of the most bizarre comedy you could imagine. Anyone who's seen 'Benny Hill', 'Monty Python', 'The Kenny Everett show' and other shows that in them days were breaking new ground for comedy but, still bizarre in their own right will understand. So armed with my self- belief that 'Brits know best', i gave this a go. It is pretty pathetic and the writers need to buy a dictionary and find the definition of 'comedy'. I just don't get it!!! The idea of this is that someone suggested they/we make an outrageous comedy with a star studded line up. Great idea in principal if you have a simple-even if unbelievable-story line with a nice pace to back it up with things that could be defined as funny. I find the vulgar elements in shows like Little Britain and South Park hilarious. South Park is my favourite show on TV. Its vulgar, crass, racist, anti-semitic, etc, but, there is always a point to the satire. I truly am struggling to find something to praise this with. This film has picked all those vulgar things that make kids giggle at the back of the class-which is hilarious given the market it is aimed at-and come up with this disjointed unfunny mess. Granted there a few moments that raised a grin but, its not enough to budge over 1 star for this. Really, really poor effort and a poor reflection on the Ego's of the people who scripted this. The sketch with the guy whose girl wants to 'poop' on him sums this up for me in one word-four letters begins with an s-perfectly.

Bad movie.....

Author: Marko Pejanović from Serbia
23 July 2013

This movie is so bad,don't know what to say,i only watched it because of Emma Stone.There were good stars but it's such bad movie i mean it's like "The Expendables" filled with stars but filled with bad lines,only a person under the age of 15 can think this is funny.I do not recommend that you watch this movie if you like good or normal rated movies but if you have time and nothing else to do or just love Emma Stone(like i do)you should watch it,or just if you are under the age of 15.You will be bored to hell while watching this movie,i mean they had a good idea,good stars starring in the movie,but so bad lines,i mean so bad.Yes,the movie is worse than the "Lord of the rings" or every other normal rated movie that has got these great actors,but it's not the worst movie ever seen.Like MaryAnn Johanson said "Oh, this is adorable! Apparently Hollywood was having a "Bring Your Kids to Work" day, and they let the munchkins write their own little scripts and let 'em run wild with the cameras. Well, I say "munchkins," but it's pretty plain from what these kids did that it was more a "Bring Your 12-Year- Old Son to Work" day… I guess just to maintain the typical gender balance in Hollywood".Again i just watched it because of Emma Stone.

Atrocious.

Author: Kilu Whallmond from United Kingdom
16 July 2013

Movie 43 sparkled with the promise with being a top class comedy, unfortunately this was definitely NOT the case.

After a handful of mildly humorous opening sketches the entire film rapidly declined, becoming a complete shambles with unnecessary vulgarities, violence and a distinct lack of plot. If the seemingly impressive cast suggests to you as it did to me, that Movie 43 would be an outrageous yet classic comedy to rival films such as 'American Pie' then you will be categorically and whole heartedly disappointed. Without a shadow of a doubt one of the most poorly directed, constructed and orchestrated film of it's kind.

worst movie.. couldn't even finish it

Author: shainabb from Australia
14 July 2013

I only joined IMDb to write this review. worst.movie.ever! disgusting.. boring.. no story line.. an all round shocking movie. do NOT waste your time. The trailer was deceitful.. I actually thought there was some sort of story line. My friend fell asleep after half an hr and I had to sneak out of her house to get away from what is by far the worst movie ever made. what a waste of some good actors. horrible. awful. terrible. why do I have to write 10 lines?!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh I JUST HATED THIS MOVIE. NO ONE WATCH IT. that is all. nope still not 10 lines...... OK um if you like balls hanging off someones neck to be a main part of a plot then maybe you are stupid enough to enjoy this movie.. otherwise don't bother.

It's not cinema

Author: raphael-pignol from France
7 July 2013

You have chance in the U.S. because this movie was rated R. In my country, it was restricted to 12 year-old people only ! Could you imagine young people of 12 watching this crap ? It's definitely not cinema, it's money-making process with always the same crude humor dedicated to retarded teenagers. Hopefully, Movie 43 was hated by all critics but I still have a question in mind : how can this type of movie be allowed to release in theaters ? Face to such insanities and deviant footages, why don't the MPAA ban this kind of movie ? In the U.S., associations of child protection should act in order to prevent children and teenagers from watching these movies.