IMDb > My Nanny's Secret (2009) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
A Nanny's Secret

My Nanny's Secret (TV) More at IMDbPro »A Nanny's Secret (original title)

Don't Keep this One A Secret-Nanny's Secret ****

Author: edwagreen from United States
21 October 2010

Even though I partially guessed the ending, I found this to be an enjoyable thriller. It just goes to show you how little you can know about a friend that you live with.

It also goes to show you that you can't always believe that the obvious appears to be true.

The show was fast paced in its depiction of a nanny with a young troubled brother. Naturally, suspicion shall fall upon him when the house she works for is held up and the father of the woman of the house is shot to death.

Too bad that a lovely girl like this nanny had such a miserable brother but she believes him when he professes innocence.

The moral of this story is not to divulge things about others in front of people you really don't know. Police can't always jump to supposed definite conclusions as well. The story was certainly Perry Mason-like with the obvious bad-boy brother the suspect. Naturally, no one would believe him and we know that the dead man's daughter will turn against her for not furnishing the police the information they needed. This is also a story of basic instincts which proved to be correct.

What a movie to remember! LOVED IT!

Author: Stephanie Snyder
20 February 2013

If you're like me, and love movies that make you jump for the screen or cause you to jump out of your slippers and yell "no! no commercial! what happened?!" this is your movie. I can't tell you how many times I talked to my television watching this movie. So loved it. I loved the scenery, beautiful winter, snow on the ground. (And i really liked Claudia's jacket, lol) Aiden, the little boy, is just so cute, the suspense is... I can't say great, but its enough to keep you watching and not be scared like crazy. definitely not a horror film by any means, i say its a thinker/mystery movie. All you old Scooby Doo fans that solved the mysteries before the episode ended, here's your challenge! (i admit, i failed, i guessed wrong... oops..) and yes, i did just make a reference to Scooby Doo. Who doesn't love Scooby? Anyway, like I said, great movie, family friendly, keeps you on your toes. Enjoy it!