- The opening titles are now shown in blue instead of red.
- Alternate opening: At the Volturi headquarters, Valentina, a human, hands the Edward and Bella's wedding invitation card to Aro. Caius comments that the invitation as the Cullen's style of declaring of Bella's forthcoming "embrace" as a vampire and a way of mocking the Volturi for their delays. While the three leave the room, Aro's servants disposed Valentina along with the pile of dead humans.
- In the "Bride of Frankenstein" scene, Edwards sits down on his hat and leaves the theater while the audience is frightened at the movie.
- Esme Island: Edward makes breakfast for Bella. She comments about being hungry and they talk about her upcoming "turning". They kiss again just before the housekeepers arrive on boat.
- Esme asks Rosalie to prepare some food for Jacob while watching over a sick Bella. Jacob at first declines but Esme insisted Rosalie to do so. She comes back with a hot dog on a dog bowl. Jacob takes a bit and then throws the bowl at Rosalie much to Emmet and Edward's laughter. Unimpressed, Rosalie simply leaves the room.
- Alice joins Jacob at the balcony saying that standing next to him is like closing her eyes. Jacob could only say that he's glad to help.
- Because Jacob has imprinted with Renesmee, Edward breaks Jacob's arm and throws him at a wall to keep him away from fighting the other werewolves. He later resets his arm.