IMDb > Memories of Anne Frank (2009) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Memories of Anne Frank (TV) More at IMDbPro »Mi ricordo Anna Frank (original title)

Unrealistic

Author: Erwin Timmerman from Netherlands
14 June 2013

This is a romantic film instead of a war film. It starts with the casting of Anne, who is much more beautiful and sweet as the real one. The trains that the Jews were transported in, had enough room for the people to walk around freely, and there was plenty of daylight in them. Things that the prisoners said or did that would have certainly got them shot, didn't now. At the end of the film when Hanelli steps on the plane, she is 19. But she is played by a 13 year old girl with braids. Very unrealistic. I didn't think you could ruin a film about Anne Frank, but this film unfortunately proved me wrong.

The only memorable moment in the film is when Otto Frank receives the letter that tells him what happened to his daughters. Otherwise, waste of time.

A very nice movie

Author: Shounak Reza from Bangladesh
30 June 2011

Although this movie is in Italian and I don't understand the Italian language, I liked this movie very much because I know the history of Anne Frank. This is perhaps the first movie showing the friendship between Anne Frank and Hanneli Goslar. We read about Hanneli Goslar several times in the ''Diary of Anne Frank''. This movie will be very helpful to the people who are interested about Anne Frank. You will enjoy the movie, but it will also bring tears to your eyes in some scenes. For example, the scene where Otto Frank knows about Anne's death really made me sad. The film starts as Anne Frank and Hanneli meet in school. I think this movie will be quite helpful to those who want to know more about Anne Frank.