A platoon of eagles and vultures attacks the residents of a small town. Many people die. It's not known what caused the flying menace to attack. Two people manage to fight back, but will they survive Birdemic?
Nate moves to L.A. to track down Cristabel, the woman he's been in love with since childhood, only to discover that his plan to woo her only has one hurdle to overcome: what to do with June, Cristabel's ever-present, not-so-hot best friend? What's even more complicating is Nate's growing feelings for June, whose true beauty starts to emerge.
Joel David Moore,
A platoon of eagles and vultures attacks the residents of a small town. Many people die. It's not known what caused the flying menace to attack. Steve,Nate,Aaron, and David manage to fight back, with death totals rising high they strike back hard and fast, but will they survive Birdemic? Written by
James Nguyen made the actresses wear bikinis during the make-out scenes because he didn't want any of the couples to actually have sex. See more »
The clerk at the convenience store tells Rod that he can't use the telephone because the lines are down, yet he runs Rod's credit card through a credit card machine, which uses telephone lines to process transactions. See more »
There are no words that come to mind after seeing this film. Travesty, horrific, absurd, ridiculous, and mind-numbingly stupid all come to mind but none of 'em quite describe just how awful this "film" really is. To see where everyone went wrong, let's break it down!
1. It takes 45 minutes until the actual plot begins to develop. By this time, the majority of viewers have fallen asleep or have taken their own lives.
2. The actor who plays Rod, Alan Bagh. He makes me miss Nicholas Cage. NO NOT THE BEES!!! AHHHH!!!
3. The birds. What do they do exactly? Nothing. The birds come down and fly directly in front of the victims face. Then they die for reasons only criminally insane director James Nguyen knows. God help us.
4. Read my parental advisory
5. "Hey I thought I told you to stand back. These birds are contaminated"
6. What is wrong with Rod's friend? And why can't he get a good looking girlfriend?
7. The dialogue. It's like watching a poorly translated foreign film. "I like you and because you are pretty to me" "I thank you this words they make me happy" "Yaaaaaayyy..."
8. This quote: "Why would birds do something like that? Why would they just attack" "......I don't know"
1. Thank god for Whitney Moore in lingerie. The only believable thing about this movie was that she got a job at Victoria's Secret.
And that's my review. Go see it. I guarantee you will never see a worse film.
193 of 211 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?