IMDb > Godzilla: Unleashed (2007) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Godzilla: Unleashed (VG) More at IMDbPro »

PS2 version.

Author: DustinRahksi from Canada
19 December 2012

I may have only played this game for a 100 or so hours, and I must say it is the most fun I had with the PS2. The game featured plenty of monsters, but not as many as the WII version. The PS2 version ran smooth 50 percent of the time, but the other 50 percent would get a bit frame-y. There is a lot of monsters to choose from, and you'll enjoy playing as them all. The music is also pretty good.

I was a teenager when this game came out and I was one happy Godzilla fan, if only I could have had destroy all monsters or save the earth as a child I couldn't have got happier, but I was stuck with the NES and Gameboy versions. If you want to try this out, the WII version is your best bet.

If you like Godzilla buy this game, it is loads of fun.

this game rocks

Author: jonjonat from Australia
31 January 2009

It's like a perfect fighting game for monsters and villains. Spacegodzilla's my favorite followed by Godzilla 2000 they all rock love this game to bits anyone can play this game very simple and fun!!! Spaacegodzilla is so cool he can fly and he like a mighty genie Godzilla like the hero of the game he awesome Kiryu I love you cause your metal babe Biolante is so sexy and Titanasaurous is like so cool Go mechagodzilla 2 and mecha king ghidorah and destoroyah!!! There should be more games like this in the future like Godzilla Destruction yeah that will be awesome! Anyway this game rocks anyway I love it and never get sick of it GODZILLA RULES!!! 10/10