IMDb > "Sons of Anarchy" Eureka (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Sons of Anarchy" Eureka (2009)

« Prev | 17 of 92 Episodes | Next »

not bad

Author: mm-39 from Winnipeg
7 November 2011

Not bad! I like the Jax and Clay power struggle show down aspect of the show. The hidden secret about Obie's wife is a great sub-plot. The power struggle with the skinheads is an exciting main-plot. I hate how everyone is involved with the criminal aspects of the show. The wife and the girlfriend are sidetracking the show. I like some of the realism of the show. I find the show fresh. The show is well acted and entertaining. I have never seen a character like Gemma before. She is very blunt and tells it like it is! I give this episode a seven out of ten. The show started to deteriorate after this episode. Besides the point, I find the opening credits, and the song very fitting for the show.

Eureka (#2.4)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
16 September 2015

This episode keeps on making the things intense and the viewer wonder what will come after.

The tension between Clay and Jax building up is done very well. One can see it getting worse and worse and it keeps one asking how bad will it get and how soon when their arguments are already pretty intense at this point.

The scene of Tig being saved by his friends from the hotel was awesome, so beautifully filmed and full of action.

I loved scenes with Gemma. Was slightly disappointed she didn't kill the guy. It would have been a beautiful revenge moment. But maybe something better will come?