IMDb > "Emergency Treatment" (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Emergency Treatment" More at IMDbPro »"Terapia d'urgenza" (original title)

ER show

Author: countymd from United States
6 September 2009

I thought this show was Great. I only saw the portions of " Marina and Esther" on Youtube. I thought it was actually better than the Hospital Central version. It showed how Marina dealt with her private life being a professional lesbian. She was honest, strong, and proud. It showed how Esther came into acceptance she had fallen in love with a woman and how she faced with her family, friends, and most importantly, her relationship with Marina. The 1st season was over and they don't know if they are going to show 2nd season. Hopefully, they do. I would love to see how their love story comes out. After all, there are not many mainstream shows that have a lesbian storyline.

Marina and Esther

Author: boovision from United States
3 October 2008

I have only seen the Marina and Esther portions of the story line in "Terapia d'urgenza". I am really enjoying the series with subtitles posted on YouTube. It allows for the opportunity and brings a different perspective on regular day-to-day American soaps.

It is true that it mirrors characters Maca and Esther from Hospital Central out of Spain but I enjoy the fresh faces and different pace of the story.

I enjoy the slower routines compared to M & E from HC giving the viewer more time to enjoy character development in this Italian version. I hope is allows for better communication between Esther and Marina. I know it's a drama series and the storyline won't be without it but the slow start makes for a very enticing build up.