IMDb > "The Mighty B!" Ten Little Honeybees (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Mighty B!" Ten Little Honeybees (2008)

« Prev | 12 of 60 Episodes | Next »

I thought Squirrle Boy was Bad

Author: tommypezmaster from United States
23 September 2008

OK. What kind of Crackheaded-Dumbo Thoughted of this Trash? It's like just as Abysmal as Tak & The Power of Juju. Maybe Worse!!! It's about some crummy looking girl that wants to be funny but she ends up doing stupid garbage. This is such a Pointless Complete waste of Time. It's Scary, Boring, Unfunny Unentertaining and Stupid. Very very Stupid. Maybe stupider then Squirrle Boy !!! No show is Stupider then Squirrle Boy. This is the worst 5 minutes I ever spend watching this life-sucking trash. This show gets an F--! Here the results: Voice-acting: F-- 1.0/10.0 Oh my God. The Voice-acting got my ears Deaf and it made my ears Bleed!!! Animation: F-- 0.5/10.0 AAAHHH! My eyes!! Help me before I die!!! Graphics: F-- 0.5/10.0 Junk. This Graphics sucks a Pig's Butthole full of Direea Stains!!! Oh my gosh!!! The Cartoon doesn't even have any Color!!! Holy Flaming Creamcakes!! Sound: F-- 2.0/10.0 The Music Sucks too. it's just Lame-o Banjo music! Dialouge: F-- 1.4/10.0 Unfunny. Ungood. Boo!!!! Lasting Appeal: F-- 0.0/10.0 Absolutely none. This cartoon sucks. Overall: F--1.4/10.0 What was Nick thinking to allow this stuff? Even a 7 year old wouldn't even like it. This cartoon has GOT to stay off the air forever before it melts other kids Brains out! That's the end of my review. Good-day everyone.