IMDb > "House M.D." Painless (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"House M.D.: Painless (#5.12)"

"House M.D." Painless (2009)

« Prev | 98 of 176 Episodes | Next »

not that out there

Author: shanemick9 from United States
25 April 2013

The Diagnosis in the end isn't weak and meaningless , and doesn't lack creativity b/c I personally had a family member with a diagnosis that was nearly exactly the same; after years of undiagnosed pain. I felt the families pain in seeing someone with the husbands tough guy background slowly withdraw and feel helpless in understanding what to do for him? Once diagnosed properly the family member was placed on medication to control the problem and it resolved the symptoms so they could live a life where the little things no longer were taken for granted once they could do them again without pain. It was an extraordinary thing to witness. To see that person smile again was for this family a miracle and blessing in one.

Painful !

Author: ako-23 from Occupied Palestinian Territory
27 January 2009

It really is painful to see a great show such as House M.D making mediocre episodes like this .Though i love this show , and I've been watching it since the pilot ,but this episode is just simply bad .

The Storyline is sadly unbalanced and inaccurate , and unlike most of this shows episodes events of the patients life and House and his team aren't well linked .

Taub and Cutner's conversations aren't so good , and Foreman and Hadley(thirteen)'s relationship , for an unknown reason just doesn't feel wright .The Episode lacked good sarcastic jokes from House , and also i missed Wilson as he only appeared in one , unnecessary scene with Cuddy .

The Diagnosis in the end is also weak and meaningless , and summed the absence of creativity in this episode .

Far fetched

Author: ctomvelu-1 from United States
29 January 2009

I don't like a diagnosis to affect my feelings about an episode, as there are always other things going on. But this one takes the cake. House must deal with a man who tries to kill himself over chronic pain. Meanwhile, House is trying to deal with his painful leg, and at moments, even this gets to be a bit much. The solution to the guy's condition is so unbelievable and unacceptable that it ruins much of the episode. Foreman and 13 hit a bump in their relationship road, but frankly, I am not interested in their relationship, so this did nothing for me. Cuddy continues to have problems dealing with the baby. So what else is new? You can feel the writers stretching, and I do mean stretching, with this episode.