Very good

Author: Brandon Gregory from United States
12 August 2011

Well, Starting out, I have played and beat: The Mummy(PS), and The Mummy Returns(PS2), and I noticed that both games never had the voices of the movies. So I bought this game, thinking the same thing, but it turns out that they are actually the voices of Brendan Fraiser(Rick) and Luke Ford(Alex). I found that out by reading the booklet before playing it, I was already surprised. But, I did indeed enjoy the first two games. So, I popped this one in the PS2, and it took me a couple of days, but I beet it and I must say that this is my favorite game of The Mummy series! The story line fits beautifully, and of course a few extra levels, but still, the story kept in line the whole time. The graphics I were impressed by, They were very good especially for a PS2 game.

Durring game play, You start out as the "All grown up" Alex O'Connel, in the tomb(just like in the movie's setting) and you battle off some bad guys( the usual bag) Its cool how the game alters between Rick and Alex, but I think we can all agree that Rick is the one we want to play as.

Tis game does have those points where you feel like you can never get it right, and you feel like you will never pass the level, but I noticed that every time you retry a section, you get better at it, so just keep trying.

All in all, excellent game, I recommend it to anyone who wants to play a top of the line movie/action/adventure game!!! Have fun!!