On October 30, 2009 an independent filmmaker and his cast and crew are reported missing a month before the release of their controversial film predicting the end of the world. Authorities ... See full summary »
R. Christian Anderson
Brian Neil Hoff
Karen discovers, after 10 years of marriage, she has left behind her dreams devoting herself to home chores and realizes it has been a mistake that cost her her youth. She decides then to ... See full summary »
Gabriel Rojas Vera
Margarita Rosa Gallardo
Miguel makes the journey that his grandfather cannot make because he is locked up by his own family. The mission is very simple, go to a funeral and leave an army jacket on the grave of an ... See full summary »
Dean Gallagher and Chase are brothers. Competitive alpha males, they argue over everything, agree on nothing, but defend each other from outsiders no matter what. They're also members of the elite RESCUE Special Operations Unit.
A group of talented but rebellious 'rock-star scientists' find themselves in a race against time to save Earth when a comet makes an unexpected turn towards our blue planet where all life may cease to exist within days if our small town heroes fail to find a solution. Written by
The title "Quantum Apocalypse" was the result of a joke: Writer Leigh Scott had an e-mail conversation with Dread Central reviewer Scott "The Foywonder" Foy (a frequent harsh critic of Sci-Fi Channel Original Films) about the Channel rejecting the previous title "Judgment Day". Foy remarked the reason that the title was rejected was that it didn't have a colon like many other Sci-Fi Channel films (such as "Caved In: Prehistoric Terror" and "Kraken: Tentacles of the Deep") and jokingly suggested the title "Judgment Day: Quantum Apocalypse". Scott liked the title "Quantum Apocalypse" and asked for permission to suggest it to the Sci-Fi Channel which approved it. See more »
I am the type of guy, who can watch Commando with Arnie and enjoy it, as well as watch An Andalusian Dog by Luis Bunuel and enjoy it too. I like great movies but time to time I enjoy bad ones, even the movies that are UBER-BAD, in "so bad that it's good" sense.
This one is not the case. You will actually feel the physical pain while trying to watch this thing.
Why didn't I turn off the screen after halfway through? Well, to be honest, I just HAD to know how far the idiocy can go.
Now about flaws...
1. When you have budget of 2,5 lemons, just DON'T, don't try to make another 2012 movie. (2012 was bad enough even with it's big bag budget). Effects were not only horrible in technical way, but most of them were making no sense whatsoever.
2. It's not necessary to find a star for your movie. There are lots of talented people who can act and are not stars. In fact, I like bad acting, cause It makes me laugh. But in this film, you will not see even that. Except some of the actors who OVERACT terribly, you can't find ANY acting at all.
3. Scientific background of the story: OK... how many times do I have to use the word nonsense? In fact, transsexual giraffe, trying to take over the world with the help of green cockroaches, sounds more believable than the bubble that characters use here to justify the existence of this rubbish.
4. Characters. Well, you just CAN'T swallow it. In fact I think that's where the genius of the director of this movie is hidden. It is really, really hard to create characters, more unbelievable than the ones in this movie. Movie makers just set the milestone in that direction I think.
5. Plot. Well, at least I can't say that there were many plot holes. Because, to have a plot-hole, first of all you need to have a plot. Does this film have one? NO!
Overall! Terrible, unwatchable movie!
47 of 51 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?