Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]

I feel long winds

Author: isolatedone from United States
7 May 2010

To everyone who posted a lengthy bad review about SK2, I feel bad for you. Not because you had to sit through the movie, but because you took the time and effort to talk bad about it. Were you expecting something BESIDES an intentionally bad movie? I wasn't. It's not the greatest film I've seen, but I can appreciate the effort the makers and performers put into it. I won't lie, but I can certainly appreciate seeing a bunch of naked flesh, too.

Just remember something: Everyone who's done this film have made something of themselves. What have any of YOU done? Taking the time to wring long-winded bad reviews doesn't count.

better than you think

Author: p-semple from United States
2 February 2010

Now I went into this movie with no high hopes at all, because of the crap fest of the first Skeleton Key (I would not suggest to waste your time on that piece of garbage)this is not a sequel to the Skeleton Key. But this movie was what they made it to be a bad movie horror movie, full of goofy monsters with a ridicules plot which was hard to follow but seems to be intentional. But all in all it was a damn entertaining movie,I would suggest to give this movie chance and yes the first few minutes are kinda hard to make it through but well worth it once the movie gets going. With entertaining music, and the acting was better that other movies out there.

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]