Unbelievably terrible

Author: devilmansuicide2 from United States
3 October 2008

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. It has no connection with the skeleton key at all. There is no real point to the movie whatsoever, with no explanation why the weird things that happened. The actors in it are worse than ever before, that Jamaican was so annoying throughout the movie, i think i would have rathered watch "kids in the sandbox" again (do not watch kids in the sandbox, it was a joke). That demon thing was stupid by wanting the main character to screw every girl in sight, the songs in it were obnoxiously annoying, and it was just plain confusing all around. If the people who made this crappy movie actually made money off of it, then I will make a movie. I've seen better movies at school, like the "do not drink and drive" and "be abstinent" movies where you just laugh at the bad acting and stupid lines. Believe me when i say that their acting was more horrific than the movie itself. I do not even think anyone on purpose could act as bad as they did.I couldn't watch anymore of the thing after an hour of watching it, and i believe there was at least another 45 minutes of a movie left!I will repeat again DONOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! It's not worth the headache. You have been warned that this movie causes severe migraines.I had my worst one after watching this thing.

A big applause to.... the people that made it thru the first 10 minutes

Author: clndgd from Netherlands
8 June 2009

I must say this was absolutely terrible. Skeleton key 2??? This is a movie with camera flashes during the movie. What are they making pictures of you wonder? Pictures of a fat guy singing a song while having a bucket of poo on his head. This isn't even funny even if you like Tom Green.

Don't bother watching this, it has nothing to do with the skeleton key. It's just some idiots with a camera that you can see on Youtube all the time, only this is even worse. If you do decide to watch this, be prepared. I would advice to have a good film ready to use. Because this one leaves a scar in the movie business.

Acting: 1 Comedy: 1 Camera work: 1 tits: 6

No comment....

Author: v_stojcevski from Macedonia, (The Former Yugoslav Republic of)
11 July 2009

Wow...OK. So, after reading the little feud on here, I decided I had to see this movie for myself. This "movie" is HORRIBLE. I stopped watching it. I strongly recommend cleaning a closet instead of watching this movie, you'll be more spooked/entertained.

It's very, very low budget with bad people.

Whoever is giving this movie 10s is completely incorrect and should be disregarded.

I am in no way connected to any of the other reviewers.

Simply put, this movie is not worth watching.

Very, very BAD "MOVIE".

Absolute trash

Author: bryan1945 from new jersey
9 February 2010

p-semple is an astroturfer. Great music? Most of it sound likes an old NEW game. Better acting? Better than what, a dead sloth. The lighting is horrid, the camera work was done by a crack fiend, and the audio was all over the place. The entire plot is Satan telling some guy that his life bar goes down when he gets hurt (they actually display a life bar) and it goes up when "he has sex with those awesome asses". I wish I was kidding. The devil watches him have 'sex' while eating popcorn, wearing 3D glasses, and shaking pom-poms while saying "Do it do it do it!" You'd think it would be funny. You'd be wrong.

How did they get away with using 'Skeleton Key' without being sued is beyond me. The girls are not even attractive.

This is worse than a bad Troma film.

wtf 2

Author: Abztraakt from United States
21 January 2010

Like probably most of the people who happen to come across this, I thought it was a direct to DVD sequel of the Skeleton Key with Kate Hudson. I've never been more wrong in my life. Even before the movie started just seeing the quality of the opening credits, I said to my girlfriend, this can't be a good sign. But it was definitely a sign of things to come. The opening scene consisted of a guy running down the sidewalk with the DVD of the movie you're supposed to be watching and for some reason his sticks his hair in his mouth and starts talking in an annoying high pitched voice. I was done after that. I skipped ahead a few scenes just because I couldn't believe this was the real movie but it just got weirder and weirder.

I'm still trying to figure out how the heck this garbage ended up on Netflix to begin with. It literally looks like some high school kids were bored and used their mom and dad's for a homework assignment. Skeleton Key 2...HA! Don't fall for the okie doke like we did. -1 star.

Wow!!!

Author: phantasmda from United Kingdom
4 June 2010

Errrm, (cough cough) errm....(utterly speechless)...errm....yeah...I'm, errm, not really sure how to put something this calibre of bad into words...

...I was expecting a cheap straight to DVD sequel to Kate Hudson's Skeleton key, which wasn't a bad movie...And...Errm...I got this...A £20 budget, made by college kids with nothing better to do, no special effects, no story, the worst acting you've ever seen, bad lighting and sound, jokes that are so unfunny they actually make your blood boil with anger, nude women that are so unattractive it makes you fancy a romantic night in with Rosie O'Donnell, I could go on and on...

...This film really does need destroying so that other people are not duped into renting this out...Shame on you IMDb for not allowing a rating lower than a 1....Minus 350,000 would not do this film justice, it really is THAT bad....WOW!!! ((Goes to flush out his brain with bleach and try to remove the memory of having watched this tripe))

Be warned: It's not the sequel to 'THE Skeleton Key'

Author: Anthony Pittore III (Shattered_Wake) from Los Angeles, CA
3 November 2010

In 2005, Kate Hudson starred in 'The Skeleton Key,' easily one of the most underrated horror/thriller films of the decade. It told the tale of a nurse who must care for a sick, elderly man in the backwoods of N'Orleans. The film was expertly crafted with its palpable suspense, beautiful settings, and fine cast.

Unfortunately, 'Skeleton Key 2: 677 Neighbour of the Beast' has nothing to do with that film. Instead, it is the misleading sequel to John Johnson's crappy straight-to-video horror/comedy 'Skeleton Key' (2006). Why call it misleading? Well, probably because the DVD covers for 'Skeleton Key 2' and the Kate Hudson flick are almost identical? Or because of the vague plot descriptions on the DVD case? Similar to The Asylum production company, John Johnson released this self-proclaimed fanboy flick in hopes of getting unknowing fans of the Kate Hudson film to buy/rent his ridiculous flick. And it worked. Sadly.

When watching "bad" horror movies, one saving grace often comes from their runtimes. With b-horror, budget constraints and, often, a lack of story, the runtime is usually held under 90 minutes. This helps horror fans who like to search the dregs of the genre for hidden gems by limiting the time investment for the individual films. Here, though, John Johnson forces us to sit through 123 minutes of his awful film. Over two hours of some of the most hilariously awful cinema I've ever sat through. Don't get me wrong: there's nothing at all wrong with the occasional intentionally bad film. In fact, intentionally bad movies are often some of the most fun a viewer will find if he has a few friends and a case of brew around.

However, with a runtime of over two hours, the vampire leprechauns (seriously), zombies that look like Na'vi (seriously), naked chefs with rubber chickens (seriously), and musical numbers in bunny suits (seriously), this film is just far too much to take. While there is a reprieve of hilariously bad acting & gore, not to mention plenty of boobs and lesbian action, even that doesn't make this a bearable film. If that's what you're looking for, just stick with softcore Skinemax and gore flicks.

Final Verdict: 1.5/10 for quality, bearability, and everything that matters, but I will admit to laughing quite a bit, so it wasn't a total loss.

-AP3-

Do not watch, EVER

Author: kitsune_vook from México
16 April 2014

This is the only review I've submitted without watching a full movie.

I just couldn't stand more than 5 minutes, it's so stupid and pointless.

Worst acting EVER. No special effects at all. Jokes that only make the "director" laugh. And I could continue.

If you ever read or hear something positive about this crap, make sure they had to do something with it's creation.

It should be illegal to make a movie this bad...

That's it. You've been warned. It's not even worth to see it just "to know how bad it is".

Feck Conventional

Author: dormantgene from Galax, Virginia
18 March 2014

With all the special effects crap rolling out I was pleased to finally see a flick that has no one to answer to, not even itself! Improvised, self indulgent and funny! No, it's not going win any Oscars, but it sure as hell better than some of the society pandering movies most studios churn out with 10 times the budget. Random references to old and new flicks that are cheeky, made it shine for me. The sexual bits that just smack you in the face, is what make it outrageous and more fun! If you are a fan of improv, this will entertain you to no end. Each character is unique and I hope this universe keeps on going. Sit down and just try to enjoy something above the norm.

the worst unprofessional movie ever

Author: craignizmo from South Africa
13 June 2009

guys and girls whatever you do please do no watch this movie ...this is the most awful unprofessional movie i have ever seen in my life.! even sponge bob is way interesting then this movie ...so please i warned you do not watch this movie its a waist of time and money..the guy who commented 1st is speaking 100000000000000% truth.!guys and girls whatever you do please do no watch this movie ...this is the most awful unprofessional movie i have ever seen in my life.! even sponge bob is way interesting then this movie ...so please i warned you do not watch this movie its a waist of time and money..the guy who commented 1st is speaking 100000000000000% truth.!guys and girls whatever you do please do no watch this movie ...this is the most awful unprofessional movie i have ever seen in my life.! even sponge bob is way interesting then this movie ...so please i warned you do not watch this movie its a waist of time and money..the guy who commented 1st is speaking 100000000000000% truth.!guys and girls whatever you do please do no watch this movie ...this is the most awful unprofessional movie i have ever seen in my life.! even sponge bob is way interesting then this movie ...so please i warned you do not watch this movie its a waist of time and money..the guy who commented 1st is speaking 100000000000000% truth.!