IMDb > "Ugly Betty" The Manhattan Project (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Ugly Betty: The Manhattan Project (#3.1)"

"Ugly Betty" The Manhattan Project (2008)

« Prev | 42 of 85 Episodes | Next »

It's Finally Back!

Author: mzpc4 from United States
24 September 2008

Can't wait to see this and find out what happens. I've been waiting four months for this. I love this show. It was interesting to see Betty with Walter, Henry, and then Gio over the course of the show's first two seasons. I hope they have Betty be on her own for awhile and find herself instead of just picking one of the two guys she's involved with now (Walter's not coming back). If she does have a new love interest, I hope that it's someone who has nothing to do with Mode or the publishing world - Betty should keep the different areas of her life from getting too entangled with each other. There should continue to be as much of Daniel and Wilhelmina in the show as there has been in past seasons. Daniel is great - flawed, vulnerable, charming, sexy, and getting more and more nuanced - a good friend and boss for Betty. As for Wilhelmina - she's completely evil and I love to watch her be bad; she's just delicious. Long live Ugly Betty!