"Grey's Anatomy" What a Difference a Day Makes (2009)

« Prev | 100 of 229 Episodes | Next »

One of the best episodes of Grey's Anatomy

Author: jpaulo_92 from Portugal
2 May 2010

Do you remember the episode when Denny died and you wanted to cry? Well, this episode is like that: brilliant and very emotional. It is like if you were in the Hospital, with Izzie, Karev, Mer, George, Yang and Bailey. It is so touching and you will want to see it over and over again. You get surprised by Alex's behavior and Ingrid Michaelson's music at the end of the episode is just awesome. I am always viewing parts of this episode on Youtube. I feel a strange but good feeling every time I see George holding Izzie and Karev saying "today I become a man". What a great speech! The crew is so talented and the plot is getting better and better. Hope Izzie beats cancer.

Great Work

Author: Siva Nine-Eleven from Chennai, India.
21 January 2013

This was a mind blowing episode. It was very moving. And it proved once again what a great actor Katherine Heigl is. She is a gifted, natural actor indeed. And it makes you wonder why in the World was her character cut off after Season 6. The music of this episode was great. It was silent at the right times. Rob Corn's direction of this episode was very good too. The episode was emotionally very satisfying that one does not even feel bad that Meredith's marriage with Derek was called off. I think there is a reason. We all know that they are eventually gonna get married someday. Don't we ? Other characters who lifted this episode with their performances were Chandra Wilson and Justin Chambers. Justin always plays the bad boy very well. For once, he played the good boy here, to exception!