Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
Written by Paul Leka, Gary DeCarlo and Dale Frashuer
Sung by the audience following the Sid Vicious-El Gigante stretcher match, since Sid was leaving the company See more »
1. US Tag Team Championship: Young Pistols Vs. Fabulous Freebirds - Match for vacated titles. 5/10
2. Taped Fist Match: Flyin' Brian Vs. Barry Windham 5.5/10
Some blonde bitchy Missy Hyat goes into shower, where is Stan Hansen and then squeak like a piggy. F*** that's bad -5/10
3. Sid Vicious Vs. El Gigante - El is even worse wrestler than Sid. He's maybe big, but that doesn't make him a good wrestler. 3/10
4. Thunderdome Cage Match: Butch Reed Vs. Ron Simmons - Simmons is usually very good wrestler, but this match wasn't. 5/10
5. World Tag Team Championship: Sting/Lex Luger Vs. Champs-The Steiner Brothers - That Was A MATCH! Sting and Scotty owns it. Really nice was Tiger Driver Slam or overhead Belly Suplex from Turnbuckle. 8/10
6. TV Championship: Bobby Eaton Vs. Champ-Arn Adnerson - Yeah, Bobby Wins over ugly Double A. TV Champ. Thanks for that. 7/10
7. World Heavyweight Championship: Tatsumi FUjinami Vs. Champ-Ric Flair
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?