I Like Battlebowl! Great. Teams, that won, advances to battle royal.
1. Vader/Cactus Jack Vs. Steie Ray aka Kane/Charlie Norris - It was nice to see Cactus Jack cooperate with Vader. But Vader screwed up finishing Powerbomb, and Stevie Ray timing that he should go help his partner at final pinning. Stevie Ray do that always. 6/10
2. Paul Roma/Erik Watts Vs. Johnny B.Badd/Brian Knobs 5.5/10
3. The Shockmaster/Paul Orndorff Vs. Ricky Steamboat/Lord Steven Regal
LSR can do the show and I like his technical skills 7/10
Schimme gene Okerlund, go fu*k yourself with these Fifi "funny" shots. Idiot.
4. Awesome Kong/The Equalizer Vs. King Kong/Dustin Rhodes - Weak match 5/10
5. Jerry Sags/Sting Vs. Ron Simmons/ Keith Cole - Plain match 6/10
6. Steve Austin/Ric Flair Vs. Maxx Payne/2 Cold Scorpio - That was solid. Ric and Steve still rules. 7/10
7. Rick Rude/Shanghai Pierce Vs. Marcus Bagwell/Tex Slazenger - Rude made this match. Bad ending: Bagwell standed there like an idiot and watched Rude pin his Tag Partner. 6/10
8. Road Warrior Hawk/Rip Rogers Vs. Davey Boy Smith/Kole - Funny ending, solid match. 6/10
9. Battlebowl: Pity, that Steve Austin didn't win at least one Battle Royal in WCW. Though Vader won. Good scenario of the match 8/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?