On Tuesday, Dec. 1, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT, IMDb Asks brings you a livestream Q&A and online chat with Lisa Edelstein. Tune in to Amazon.com/LisaEdelstein to participate in the live conversation and even ask a question yourself. Plus, catch up with Christina Ricci, star of new Amazon pilot "Z." The livestream is best viewed on laptops, desktops, and tablets.
Interesting PPV because of first appearance of some popular guys, included Steve Austin, Scott Hall or Eric Bischoff
1. Scyscrapers match: Bobby Eaton/ Vs. "Stunning" Steve Austin - Half-baked kind of match and yes, I like these participants. 4.5/10
2. Diamond Stud Vs. Z-Man - Razor aka Scot Hall inc. 5.5/10
3. Biggest Trololo in WCW The Oz(fu*ing booker in 1998/9 Kevin Nash, that is on of nails in WCW coffin)w. Wizard (another idiot Kevin Sullivan) Vs. Ron Simmons - A lot of rightful "Boring" chants came. That's when you have Nash in the Ring. Wow, Side Slam - Nash's only move except Power Bomb, even in 1991. At least Simmon wins and ends this ugly match. 3.5/10
4. Robert Gibson Vs. Richard Morton - F*CK! That was boring! Crowd booed like crazy. 4/10
GAB 1991 at this point suck enormously hard.
5. The Fabulous Freebirds/BadStreet Vs. Young Pistols/Dustin Rhodes 5/10
6. Yellow Dog Vs. Johnny B.Badd - Finally one decent match. 6/10
7. Lumberjack match: Big Josh Vs. Blackblood 5/10
8. OMG 1 (One Man Gang) Vs. OMG 2 (El Gigante)w. some dwarfs but without his Mullet - El was probably the worst wrestler in WCW at this time. The match corresponds that and crowd reaction either. God, that WAS Ugly! Adept at one of the worst matches I've ever seen. 2/10