IMDb > "ER" Oh, Brother (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 315 of 331 Episodes | Next »

Oh, Brother (#15.6)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
29 June 2015

The good part of this story was Chaz being in the hospital. I kept on seeing Greg as well when looking at him. So it is so understandable that his great friend Archie did the same and had more unrealistic expectancies about his abilities. And this of course makes it harder for the student who feels like he is doing bad when exposed to tasks that he is not ready to do yet. good for him that it was caught fast and didn't ruin his medical career.

Besides that I was bored by the episode. I feel it is a mistake giving so much time to the new characters. It is the last season. They should just be there to fill up the hospital, but the main story lines should belong to those we knew for a few seasons.

Jack's Manniquin's Music was on this Episode!!

Author: sarah-1510 from United States
7 November 2008

I found it somewhat hard to watch this episode since I decided to do so while on my lunch break this afternoon. There was so much blood all over the place and I know that that's the sort of thing that I should begin to get used to, but you know, I'm not!

But anyway, I could relate to the whole aspect of the story line with the medical student... There have been times when I gave one of my interns more work than she was actually cut out for and she really messed things up and made me look bad and got me in trouble... so my heart goes out to that situation.

I know this is sort of half off topic, but did anyone catch Jack's Mannequin's song "The Resolution" (get it here: http://tinyurl.com/566vpq) in last night's episode of ER? I'm such a huge fan. I love him. The album is so good.

Here's where it appeared (you might need to fast fwd to the 35:20 mark): http://www.fancast.com/tv/ER/89433/922214148/Oh%2C-Brother/videos