IMDb > "ER" T-Minus-6 (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 326 of 331 Episodes | Next »

T-Minus-6 (#15.17)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
2 July 2015

I was pretty impressed with the episode as in all parts where I thought the story will take a way that I will hate it actually went my way.

First I was sure they will make that annoying Neela be right. But luckily she wasn't, I guess now it was because she is more of a main character now and it is her who "learns lessons". And if she would be more right than Carter I would hate it.

Speaking of Carter, so I was wrong, it wasn't chemotherapy he was getting. Something else and I am not sure how bad it is, which makes me embarrassed as I should know it after watching this show for 15 seasons. And they got me here too, when he made his joke on Dr. Banfield, I for a second thought "Oh no please, don't tell me they had this crazy idea", which also made me embarrassed as somebody who watched the show for 15 seasons, I should know it isn't their style.

One thing I am worried they will still make me be right and disappoint me is by making the foster father really a child molester. This would be awful. Such a tired storyline already, and I am not sure why people foster still if everything makes them weird and automatically child abuser. Well hope they prove me wrong.