Story of the life of Barry Jay Minkow, a son, businessman, pastor... and felon. Born in 1967, Barry Minkow went on to set up a highly successful carpet cleaning company but was imprisoned ... See full summary »
1. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: The Kwee-Wee Vs. Prime Time Elix Skipper - Well chosen opener. Champ retained. 8/10
2. 3 Count Vs. Misfits in Action - Quick action with some great moves. 8/10
3. Harris Brothers Vs. Kronik - Harris Brothers are waste of expensive PPV time. It appeared into first blood match and Gods sake, it was awful. 3/10
4. WCW U.S. Heavyweight Title Match: Champ-Lance Storm Vs. General Rection - With Dugan's turn on USA Rection lost in an average match. 6/10
5. Natural Born Thrillers Vs. Filthy Animals/Paul Orndorf - Great thing until Orndorf got hurt. Match was stopped. 8/10
6. Scaffold Match: Shane Douglas/Torrie Wilson Vs. Kidman/Madusa - Awful nonsense. Madusa acted like in C movie, she goes up/down/up, then fell. And Kidman took finishing bump 5/10
7. Vampiro/Great Muta Vs. Sting - This does not worth your attention. Sting scored again, when Vampiro turn on Muta. 5/10
8. Bunkhouse Brawl: Jeff Jarrett Vs. Mike Awesome - Interesting how little kid ate guitar shot. Good exciting ending. Awesome won, but Jarrett made the match. 7/10
9. Scott Steiner Vs. Goldberg - I don't know how to rate, Goldberg was given unbelievable beating and Steiner could play heel like NO ONE. Extreme match, really 8/10
10. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Booker T. Vs. Worst Champ of the year 2000 and terrible wrestler-Kevin "Big Lazy" Nash - Give credit when it's due, Nash laid down for Booker in clean but weak match. 6/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?