IMDb > "Band of Brothers" Replacements (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Band of Brothers" Replacements (2001)

« Prev | 4 of 10 Episodes | Next »

I saw myself in that kid.

Author: Chihiro from Kosova
25 April 2016

This episode was very special for me. I'm from Kosovo and in 1999 we were on a war, thanks to USA and NATO we finally were free. Everyone loved US Army just like those people in Netherlands. That kid remind my childhood in 1999. We loved US Army and they were very kind with us. I remember how they gave us candies and peanut butter. Never ate peanut butter before, and now every time I eat peanut butter I always remember that period after war and those kind US soldiers.

I honestly saw myself in that kid.

This is a great show, I feel kinda ashamed that I didn't watch this show earlier.

Downer but necessary episode

Author: fabiogaucho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
12 September 2017

WW2 history buffs (maybe 60% of people watching this series) already know how the centerpiece battle of this episode ends, so it is a bit of an episode to suffer through, even though it is has as much quality as the rest of the series.

To make it even more uncomfortable, Market Garden was the moment when the airborne soldiers, the protagonists of this series, would have decided the war in Europe. But it was not meant to be. Thankfully, this was not the end of Easy Company's adventures.

Is Babe in this episode?

Author: ste-34 from United Kingdom
11 March 2017

Right before the woman who turns out to be a collaborator kisses Grant at about 20 mins, there's an old man in the bottom left of the screen who looks exactly like Babe Heffron. He doesn't seem to be referred to in the cast list and I wanted to be sure before submitting him as an uncredited actor.