This game was a complete & utter let down for what it should have been:
1. Roster of just over 40 for a next generation console is an insult. Granted 'some' couldn't be in due to legal issues but there are 70 in SvR 2009. Considering all the great characters that have gone by in the WWE then to be given just 40 was a disgrace.
2. Weight detection system was a joke. André getting tossed around by Koko B. Ware. You have got to be kidding me.
3. Almost every entrance attire left out.
4. Wrestlers should look the way that they were and not like cartoons.
Hogan was never that big, André was much fatter, Greg Valentine didn't have a six pack. The list has no end.
5. More moves are required.
6. This isn't Mortal Kombat & wrestlers don't block, or use 'Fists of Fury' combos.
7. Wrestlers should sell the moves and not pop up from the canvas like nothing happened.
8. Put in a referee so wrestlers actually have someone to distract/attack/argue with.
9. Commentary from Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross yet again, is an insult.
10. Michael Hayes - the less said the better. If you were going to put him in then where did the other Freebirds go to?? Arn Anderson without Tully Blanchard?? Great thinking THQ.
11. THQ to come out with DLC for SvR 2009 with Earthquake, Vader, The Bushwackers & Doink when they should automatically have been in WWE LOW sums up all you need to know about THQ & how they conduct their business. No wonder they suffered huge losses.
Why was this game made at all if they weren't going to do it right.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?