"Knight Rider" I Wanna Rock and Roll All Knight (2008)

« Prev | 8 of 18 Episodes | Next »

Livin' Hell

Author: ttapola from Finland
21 November 2010

Since this episode is named after a classic Kiss rock song, I thought it appropriate to name my review after an Edge of Sanity song. And if you watch this, don't say you weren't warned - you might end up pretty close to the edge of *your* sanity.

When I reviewed episode #1.2 the series as a whole was rated by 1,838 with an average of 5.4 - since then, the ratings of 51 users have lowered the average to 5.3 and I cannot see why this trend might change. At the time of review, only 68 users have given this episode an astonishing average of 7.0 - which would mean that this series is above the 6.9 average of *everything* in IMDb, as mentioned in the end of the Top 250. Unbelievable. I cannot imagine anything more horrible than this. There is no need to go into details - it's a *constant* barrage of idiotism, a new insult to the viewers' intelligence about every minute or so. And it's cheap - they keep reusing several signature shots practically in every episode, and after half a dozen exposures you want the people responsible for this to *never* again make another TV program. Sadly, about ten more episodes were made. Well, at least this series is a pretty useful example of how *not* to do TV. Only a masochist could enjoy this hell.