Capitalism: A Love Story (2009)
- 1. Dan Kildee, elected treasurer of Genesee County, Michigan (which contains Flint), interviewed by Michael Moore about his practice of seizing homes being used for real-estate speculation on the basis that their absentee owners are not maintaining them, then tearing them down and putting in gardens in their place.
- 2. An extended interview with Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Maryland) in which he considers whether an alternative economic system to capitalism is needed.
- 3. Interview with author and former New York Times war correspondent Christopher Hedges on "the killing machine known as capitalism."
- 4. Extended interview with Father Dick Preston on how and why capitalism violates the basic moral tenets of Christianity and the world's other major religions.
- 5. The complete speech to the nation former President Jimmy Carter made on July 15, 1979, calling for a massive federal program to change from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources and also asking Americans to accept and embrace energy conservation (this speech has gone down in history as Carter's "malaise" speech--though in fact he never used that word.)
- 6. Interview with Michael Pollan, UC Berkeley professor and best-selling author of "The Omnivore's Dilemma," on how capitalism affects the food supply and where the real profits in food are made (in processing rather than growing).
- 7. Interview with Fred Schepartz, Rebecca Kemble, Brian Hill, Brian Warneke and Karl Schulte, employee-owners of the cooperatively owned Union Cab Co. in Madison, Wisconsin.
- 8. Interview with Prof. Tom Webb, expert on worker cooperatives.
- 9. Profile of the state-owned Bank of North Dakota with political scientist Dr. Roxanne Emerson Junker.
- 10. Extended interview with attorneys Max Rameau and his partner Bernadine of Take Back the Land in Miami, Florida, which organizes resistance to foreclosures and helps families keep their homes.
- 11. Trailers.
- 12. Credits.