Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience
Page 19 of 23: [Prev][14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [Next]

absolutely AMAZING. <3

Author: xradjonas from United States
6 March 2009

Okay, well, let me start out by saying that the majority of people on here giving this movie horrible reviews are definitely NOT fans of the Jonas Brothers. They are considered to be "haters" who assume that the Jonas Brothers are "just another boy band" and "don't deserve all this fame and fortune". I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so let me state mine.

I'm 15 years old, and these three boys happen to be my world. To me, they are so much more than just a band. They're my role models, heroes, idols, and when I listen to their music, it feels as though everything is okay. If people would take a minute and listen to the lyrics of their songs, interviews that they were on, anything; I do believe that they would have a lot more respect for them. They are the sweetest boys I have ever seen. They are so incredibly humble, loving to their family and friends, caring towards women, and amazingly talented. This movie basically shows you how the boys possess these qualities towards one another and their fans.

My favorite parts of the movie are when they show you a daily life in the shoes of the Jonas Brothers. It's absolutely amazing how dedicated they are to their careers, and how dedicated the fans are. It also gives you a look on how humorous the boys are. From waking up in their hotel room to the shirtless clip, all the behind the scene parts were incredible.

These boys are SO talented, and I'm sorry that some people can't realize that. Joe's angelic voice, Nick's talent on the guitar and drums, and Kevin's dedication to his guitar really show on the concert part of this movie. It was amazing to see the boys show off their talent in 3D.

Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift were also incredible in the movie. They are both such talented girls and they really shine through in this movie.

Again, I don't have any problem with people stating their opinions. We all have one. But if you haven't even seen the movie or if you're pretending to be a 12 year old girl giving the movie bad reviews and writing words like "systematically" and "egotistical", which makes it slightly obvious that you are NOT 12, seriously, get a life. (:

The Best Movie I Have Seen in my Life!

Author:
6 March 2009

This movie is excellent! It is the best 3D movie I have seen in my life--actually it is the best movie I have ever seen! It is hard to think of a movie that tops this one. Every song is extremely well-performed by the Jonas Brothers, and their special guests in the film, Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift. The backstage scenes are great as well, truly leaving fans with a taste of the Jonas Brothers' lives. It is hilarious from start to finish. No matter what your age, I recommend seeing this movie. You will love every minute of it, and you will not be bored--not even for one second. And the new song is spectacular! The scene with the new song was one of my favorites from the entire movie. I can talk for days about every great aspect of the movie (all of it), so see it for yourself!

People need to stop hating

Author: JillSansburn6 from United States
6 March 2009

Now a lot of you think that the Jonas Brothers aren't good singers and didn't work hard to get to where they are. And thats a good reason to not like someone? Just because there fame might have came easier for them then others doesn't mean that they should be hated. The Jonas Brothers are good wholesome kids. They stick to there morals UNLIKE some of the bands that have worked "hard" to get where they are. If there so terrible why are they so popular? I do realize Disney stars become famous over night but is that there fault? For all you young aspiring singers and actors out there, if Disney came and said they would give you a record deal or your own show you would do it. Simply because your going to do what you LOVE. Which is what the Jonas Brothers are doing everyday of there amazing lives. So quit the hating. There wonderful boys and don't deserve the criticism.

Amazing!

Author: jcschild18 from United States
7 March 2009

Loved this movie I saw it and its one of the best 3D movies I've saw yet! Its definitely got teen girls like me wanting more! So all you haters back down! I loved it and plan to see it again before its out of theaters! These boys are talented, cute, funny, and pure! They are excellent role models for teens today so back off! Loved the movie can't wait to see it again! This movie is a great movie it has no sex or anything bad in it! The music is upbeat and fun and I loved singing and dancing to it! The Jonas Brothers are one of the best teen boy bands out there and they are not gay so shut up with that rumor now! Keep up the good work JB! Love ya guys!

3D Movie

Author: barbs3315 from United States
6 March 2009

The Jonas Brothers put this movie out for the fans. They haven't been able to go out on tour, because they are experiencing amazing opportunities in their careers, which they should be experiencing. Since they couldn't go out on tour and visit everyone, they figured out a way in which they could, which was this movie. They brought a show to theaters all across the country.

Tickets to any concert these days run from $30-$100+. The tickets to this show were $15 in most cases. This allowed the less fortunate people who have never been able to attend a show, the opportunity to.

I saw the Burnin' Up Tour 3 times in person, and i have to say, that the movie was better than any of those shows. I actually got to enjoy myself rather than standing on my tippy toes just to see their head.

People need to realize, that the Jonas Brothers are here for good. They're not going anywhere, so you might as well stop trying to make them.

Entertaining

Author: (nielsonbrad19) from United States
6 March 2009

My family, ages 65 to 5, loved this movie. In fact we saw it more than once. We liked the music. We liked the behind the scenes sequences as well. Of course it wasn't as good as seeing them live. But the movie sure let us see more details than when we saw them live. Yes a longer film would have been even better. We would have loved more songs. And, more behind the scenes would have been more satisfying as well. However what was presented showed how talented and entertaining they really are. The 3-D part of the film was great as well. It was sooo much better than the last concert movie we saw and weren't impressed with. I would think that any family who wants a clean, entertaining, fun movie would see this. And any fan who saw the concert live would want to see it again this way.

JB rocks!

Author: ashleynessafan
2 December 2009

SO many people are rating the movie 1/10 and they said if they had a choice they would rate it 0/10. I rated it 10/10!

The movie was FOR FANS to know what it is like to go to one of their concerts!

If you are a JONAS HATER, why did you even go and see the movie? What did they do that made you hate it so much?! Did they make you jealous?

Are you jealous because you aren't able to do what they do (write music, sing, play guitar, drums, piano, and other instruments!)

The Jonas Brothers ROCK, and they always will!!! They are really kind, very talented, caring, giving, amazing, sweet, humble, outgoing, AND cool!

And just so some of you who commented previously know, THE JONAS BROTHERS DO WRITE THEIR OWN SONGS!!! EVERY song they wrote, had a special story or meaning! They wrote about their experiences! =)

THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!

absolutely amazing

Author: ashley hunter from United States
29 November 2009

now i must say I'm a bit older then the guys typical fanbase(23 to be exact) and i get a lot of grief for being a fan of them but i loved this movie. i just recently( like a few months ago) became fans of the Jonas brothers and i must say i'm hooked. between their show on Disney, their acting in Camp Rock, and now this movie i think ill be a fan for a while. for these guys to start their music so young is an inspiration. i wish i could do what they do. for people who say they r not musicians i would like to see you play the way they do....at that age. Kevin, Joe, and Nick all play instruments and some more then one. they perform with so much energy u cant help but get up and dance or sing along to the songs. i have a foster brother who is about 20 months old and even he likes them. i just got this movie tonight and wanted to check out how the 3D graphics were seeing as i have never seen one before, and all i could see was him sitting in his high chair dancing and singing to the songs(well in his own baby talk i guess). i love the goofiness of Joe, the talent of Kevin and the drive of Nick. i have to say i'm glad i didn't see it in theaters cause i like my hearing a lot and watching it at home is much better. with the 3D you really get into it and i did feel like i was there(not just cause i have a 72 inch TV in my house). it was all in all a great experience for me and i will watch it often,i also have a lot of their songs on my ipod and have been listening to that non stop since i put the songs on. so to all the people bashing them or talking mean about them i would say you are their number one fans because you always have them on your mind. I LOVE YOU JONAS BROTHERS KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING TALENTS-"live life like your at the bottom even though your at the top"

<3 the Jonas Brothers!

Author: urmusic-gigi from Canada
21 August 2009

I <3 the JoBros and I can't wait to see them in Montreal at the concert AND at the sound check party! It's going to be BETTER than the 3-D Concert, which in my opinion is fantastic. It was so realistic! I really can't wait to see and hear the Jonas Brothers in person, LIVE! My fav is Joe, but I can't help but love them all, even Frankie - who is so cute in Ponyo.

For all the JB fans in Montreal: I got a free tix to the Sound Check party when I bought my concert tix through Rogers - www.facebook.com/urmusic. See you at the concert!

JONAS BROS 4EVER!

I loved the film, 10/10

Author: luckylozziew25 from United Kingdom
11 July 2009

Unlike most of the reviews about this movie on IMDb, I loved it. Of course, if you don't like the Jonas Brothers, you aren't going to appreciate the film. But fans of the boys will love it. It's like you are really there, experiencing the concert and feeling every emotion. When I saw the movie, I laughed, sung along and was overwhelmed by the amount of emotions I felt whilst watching it. The 3D element adds another level to the experience, with genuine shock moments that made me laugh and gasp at the same time. The movie is not worth the harsh reviews it has been getting, it is an insight into the boys lives. Even though some of it is scripted, it is a laugh-a-minute journey through their crazy lives. There is a lot of backstage footage which Jonas fans will love, and the on-stage footage proves just how good they are on the stage performing. I'm going to see them live in concert later in the year, and this has made me look forward to it even more. They truly are great musicians, writers and performers, and I couldn't praise them enough for the positive messages they send out to fans. The harsh reviews I have read about the film are not a true representation of just how exhilarating and fun-filled the film is. You need to watch the movie to fully experience the 3D Concert in all its amazing glory. I couldn't recommend seeing the film enough. Well done boys on all your hard work. Your true fans really appreciate it. 10/10.

Page 19 of 23: [Prev][14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [Next]