Iron Man 2 (2010)
- When Tony goes through his father's case an old Captain America comic book can be seen inside; later he uses Captain America's shield (a prototype) to build a reactor
- when Tony is watching the old reels of his father and going through his notebooks, one of the sketches is of a tesseract, drawn in the form of a so-called "Schlegel diagram." The Tesseract is a very important item in both Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) and The Avengers (2012)
- a news report of The Incredible Hulk (2008)'s campus battle is seen near the end of the film
- Stark and Fury discuss Stark's membership throughout the film
- and Agent Coulson finds Thor's hammer in a crater in the post-credits scene.
-Iron Man - Weaponry and technology.
-Hulk - Mutation and nuclear power.
-Captain America - Experimentation and espionage.
-Thor - Mithology and religion.
-Guardians of the Galaxy - Extratrerrestrial life and cosmic beings.
-Ant-Man - Telepathy and control about animals.
-Doctor Strange - Magic and witchcraft.
-Avengers - Alien Invasion.
-Avengers: Age of Ultron - Artificial Intelligence.