2. ECW Championship - Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero Well this was a lot better than their Wrestlemania match, which only lasted a few seconds. Surprisingly, Chavo had most of the offense in this one, working on Kane's injured leg. Good psychology, but it ended out of no where. 6/10
3. The Big Show vs. The Great Khali I didn't expect much from this match, so I wasn't too disappointed. A lot of punching and kicking here. I'm confused why they made it seem impossible to lift Khali, when Cena and Kane have done it before. 4/10
4. Guest Referee: Chris Jericho - Batista vs. Shawn Michaels I thought this was a very good match, best of the night so far. It was interesting to see Jericho involved here, actually calling a fair match. There was some more good psychology from both men here. I wasn't sure if Michaels actually hurt his knee or was just playing possum, but he nailed Batista with the sweet chin music to get the win. 7.5/10
5. 12 Diva Tag Team Match A lot of divas and a lot action, but nothing worth watching. 2/10
6. World Heavyweight Championship - The Undertaker vs. Edge This was a rematch of their main event encounter at Wrestlemania, which was also an amazing match. These two have had a great feud so far, and this match only added to it. Very entertaining, near 20 minute match. Very cool ending and post match beat down to continue the Taker/Edge feud. 8/10
7. WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way Match - Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. JBL This probably would have made more sense to be just Orton vs. Triple H, but making it a four way elimination match made it a little more interesting. A lot of action at the start which lead to two quick eliminations. After that though Orton and Triple H put on a great match that went back and forth until the end. Good main event. 7.5/10
Backlash 2008 was a very good pay per view, and a great follow up to Wrestlemania. The Taker/Edge match was the best on the card, but the main event, HBK/Batista, and the opening match were all very good as well. This was one of the best Backlash pay per views in awhile.