IMDb > "Prison Break" The Legend (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Prison Break: The Legend (#4.10)"

"Prison Break" The Legend (2008)

« Prev | 67 of 81 Episodes | Next »

Lots of Things Changed

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
25 November 2008

Michael's group is sad with the death of Bellick, and they demand that Self sends his body to his mother. Michael asks the missing pages to Self and Gretchen returns and tells that The Company is moving Scylla to a bunker in Pennsylvania. Michael tells that the map does not make sense, but he deciphers the message "CME David Baker" meaning "See me David Baker". Trishanne commits a serious mistake, mentioning the name of Frank Whistler to T-Bag while giving Gretchen's file to him. The smart criminal investigates and finds that the receptionist is actually a Federal Agent working for Self. Michael faints and Sara takes him to a neurologist in a hospital using fake identities and he is submitted to a tomography. Dr. Malden recognizes Michael but protects him. Mr. White calls T-Bag to have a meeting with clients to see his "magic". The transportation of Scylla is complicated and General Krantz asks his men to bring David Parker; however Mahone is trying to convincing him to give information about Scylla. Sucre tells Lincoln that Bellick saved him in Sona, and he calls Bellick's mother. While in the underground of The Company's headquarter, Sucre steps on a land mine and Lincoln calls Gretchen to help him. Meanwhile The Company arrives at David Parker's home and Mahone escapes; but David Parker's wife gives the code to understand the map. Lincoln calls Mahone and tells about Sucre and Mahone finds that there is a manual override and the mine is connected to an alarm system; he avoids that Gretchen disarms the mine and saves Sucre. Now Scylla is behind the wall protected by an electronic alarm barrier. However Dr. Malden calls Sara and tells that Michael needs to be operated on the next day.

This engaging episode is great but also flawed with inconsistencies. First, it is hard to believe on the sadness of Michael's group with the fate of Brad Bellick. The guy saved Sucre in Sona, made a huge sacrifice for the group, but his past was dreadful. But lots of things changed. Why nobody presses Gretchen to know how she got inside information about The Company, especially Self? The truth about Trishanne is the great surprise of this show. The silly speech of T-Bag to the executives is very unconvincing and disappointing and could be better and better. The arrangement of land mines and manual override beneath "The Company" does not make sense for me. I can not understand how could an explosion in the foundation of the building be helpful to the criminal organization? Anyway I liked this episode a lot. My vote is nine.

Title (Brazil): Not Available

Puzzles, character development, a new character… We had a lot to chew in this episode !

Author: igoatabase from France
11 November 2008

Now Brad is dead I can't believe how the other characters react. It's like if they all love him. He saved Sucre's life in Panama. He's a real hero. Let's just admit he did his time, that's why the writer decided to drown him. Moreover new characters were introduced so it's all for the best.

T-Bag's speech was disappointing but he was smart enough to notice Trishanne's mistake, mentioning James Whistler when she's not supposed to know him. However the next scene we saw her entering Agent Self work place and I thought it was an awkward way to reveal her double role. I mean the writers should have let it go so the viewers can think about it and imagine all sort of things. Prison Break is a lot about the mind after all ! David Parker, Scylla's room architect, could be a great addition to the team so I hope he'll stick around for a few episodes. It would make sense as the closer they get to Scylla the more dangerous it gets. So they'll probably need him to neutralize some of its security gadgets. It reminds me of Impossible Mission best moments. Don't breath. Don't touch the floor… I can't wait to see how Michael solves that new puzzle, if he's able to considering his health. Mahone helped with the letters puzzle and is very smart too but probably not as smart as Michael, he's the true master mind after all.

I can't believe the General trusts Gretchen now she's back. It doesn't make sense. Who wouldn't turn their back on the Company after what they have done to her ? There's no way she'll work for them again. So I think she's gonna stick to her plan, bringing the Company down. Considering his role I think the General is too naive. I also couldn't believe the mine Sucre stepped on had a manual override and didn't explode instantly. It doesn't make any sense for such a high security area. It should be die hard to get to it.