WCW Title: Booker T vs. Jeff Jarrett, WCW United States (Canadian) Title (Canadian Rules, special referee Jacques Rougeau): Lance Storm vs. Mike Awesome, WCW Tag Team Titles: Kronik vs. ... See full summary »
WCW Title: Scott Steiner vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Sid Vicious, WCW U.S. Title (First Blood Match): General Rection vs. Shane Douglas, WCW Tag Team Titles: Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Hare vs. The ... See full summary »
The toughest wrestlers in the world, get together with the hottest babes in professional wrestling to bring you two hours of exciting WCW Monday night action. High flying moves, chair shots... See full summary »
Rip is the World Wrestling Federation champion who is faithful to his fans and the network he wrestles for. Brell, the new head of the World Television Network, wants Rip to wrestle for his... See full summary »
Final WCW PPV appearance for Hulk Hogan. See more »
[when Jeff Jarrett is instructed by Vince Russo to lay down for Hollywood Hogan]
Is this your deal, Russo? That's why this company's in the damn shape it's in, because of bullshit like this!
See more »
1. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Juventud Guerrera Vs. Champ-Lt. Loco
Clean victory by Lt. Loco 7/10
2. WCW Hardcore Title Match: Champ-Big Vito Vs. Norman Smiley/Ralphus - Basic brawl with things. Ralphus lost. 5.5/10
3. Wedding Gown Match: Miss Hancock Vs. Daphney - Totally waste of time. David Flair still interrupted that, and finally Hancock made herself loose. Sh*tty thing. 4/10
4. WCW World Tag Team Title Championship: Champs-The Perfect Event Vs. Kronic - Weird match: heels could clean the house? Kronic did 2 finishers to both guys and they finally got pin after clothesline from turnbuckle?? It looked unrehearsed. But they won belts. 7/10
5. Positively Kanyon Vs. Booker T. - Yeah Kanyon got PPV victory in a single match!!! Over next WCW champ in a good match. 8.5/10
6. WCW U.S. Championship: Champ-Scott Steiner Vs. Mike Awesome - Awful. Steiner couldn't did a job, even to Mike Awesome. He only can be stripped of the title, like years before. hate this kind of idiots. 4.5/10
7. Graveyard Match: The Demon Vs. Vampiro - You know, that shi* was kinda entertaining :) Vampiro won, I guess. 6/10
8. Buff Bagwell Vs. Shane Douglas - Ordinary bout. Bagwell lost, what's good 6/10
9. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Champ-Jeff Jarrett Vs. Hulk Hogan
You know that story about shoot/work cuz of Hogan's creative power
clausule. I make it short: Jarrett laid, Hogan took belt. 2/10
10. Goldberg Vs. Kevin Nash - I like when that greatest politician Nash jobbed to Goldberg. But the match was short and sucked. Nothing special when you got Big Lazy in. 5/10
11. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Champ-Jeff Jarrett Vs. Booker T.
Great final. Match that does worth for it, Booker's 1st reign.. 9/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?