Dangerously awful card (incl. 1 really great match)
1. The Cat Vs. Disco Inferno - Why WCW didn't understand the fact that NO ONE cared about that moron Cat :/ He won (Disco even for his effort didn't win any PPV match since 1998 or 1996?) Stupid booking and push for bad guy. 3/10
2. WCW World T.V. Championship: Champ-Rick Steiner Vs. Van Hammer - Totally useless match. Steiner didn't need TV championship and what about push for some "new guy". I know, Hammer wasn't the rightest guy, but... 4/10
3. WCW U.S. Heavyweight Title Match: Champ-David Flair Vs. Dean Malenko
Thrash match. Champ with no skills did no offense and won :) 4.5/10
4. 8 Man Tag Elimination Match: West Texas Rednecks Vs. No Talent Soldiers (also known as No Ratings Soldiesr) These are the heels that should won! Booker should ashamed, they let jobbed Mr. Perfect to this morons... And that Swall or what? What a piece of s... non-wrestler 3/10
5. Junkyard Hardcore Match: Impossibly stupid idea.... Only for effort: 4/10
6. WCW Tag Team Title Match: Champs-Jersey Triad Vs. Perry Saturn/Chris Benoit - Best match of the night. Hard workers! 10/10
7. Boxing Match: Rowdy Roddy Piper Vs. Buff Bagwell - Why WCW never learned that nobody cares about boxing wrestlers? Buff won after "Blockbuster". 5.5/10
8. WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Sting/Champ-Nash Vs. Randy Savage/Sid Vicious - Nothing special, you know. Who got fall, win the match (It was Savage.). 6/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?