Motherhood (I) (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language, sexual references and a brief drug comment|
Sex & Nudity
- Women disrobe to their underwear at a sample sale, where a pregnant woman also discusses pleasuring herself with one of her children's bath toys (she also mentions a sex toy). A married mother of two flirts with a much younger man. A couple has an honest conversation about sex -- or, rather, the lack thereof -- and marriage.
Violence & Gore
- A woman gets into an argument in the middle of a street with a man who calls her a name. A few other yelling exchanges.
- Fairly salty, though not constant. Words include "s--t," "goddamn," "wanker," "piss," "ass," "bloody," "dickhead," "crap," and a use of "f--k."
- Although partially obscured in foreign releases, the "C" word (c***) is clearly audible in the US PG-13 release, aggressively directed at a female character.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- References to gin and "reefer."
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene where a boy starts choking on a sucker could be intense to some viewers.