IMDb > "Eli Stone" Waiting for That Day (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Eli Stone" Waiting for That Day (2008)

« Prev | 12 of 26 Episodes | Next »

New / Creative and entertaining

Author: Peter Martin from Canada
17 April 2008

I watched the pilot and I and my family have been hooked ever since. We record this show and all five of us in the family watch it (ages 12-47). When I went to search IMDb for a few of the actors in the show, I was surprised to see it classified as a comedy/musical. The show is different and funny and does have enough music in it (George Michael has been in about three or four episodes) that I guess it could be considered a "musical". It also has interesting story lines. The show does have a few quirky relationship stories, but they are light and enjoyable. The main character (Jonny Lee Miller) is new to me, but is great and Victor Garber (Alias) is very good as the leader of the firm that Eli works for. I say, give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. 8-)

First time watching this series.

Author: boettcher30259 from moreland, ga
14 April 2008

This episode was the first time I've watch this series, and I only did so because of John Billingsley having a guest spot. I have been following the craft of John Billingsley since his days of playing Dr. Phlox on Star Trek: Enterprise. I liked this episode but I don't believe I'll be a follower of the series. One thing I'd like to point out that I think is a major goof but I see was necessary for the plot was that the characters of Eli Stone and Marci Klein, being from the same law firm, would not have been opposites of each other in a court room, hearing or otherwise because this would have been a conflict of interest. Other then that it was a pleasant way to spend an hour on a Sunday night.