IMDb > Attitude for Destruction (2008) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Attitude for Destruction

Attitude for Destruction (V) More at IMDbPro »

A fun trip. Masterful soundtrack makes it stand out

Author: Caffeineguy from United States
2 May 2008

I give it a 7 since I knew going into it what I would be seeing when I sat down at the screening at StarFest. First of all, the music was great. Ford said that the script was written around the songs, and it went masterfully. Most of the music was performed by Colby Veil and his band, and set a tempo for the film. Ford's use of it worked very effectively. This was Colby's first work and as a villain he was quite menacing. Simon was a good lead. He came across effectively and was very sympathetic, despite the events of the story. I enjoyed the ride, I was led through the story with little surprises, but that was not the point. The ending was fun and it was no disappointment. The effects in the film were very good, and the opening sequence was brilliant, messy, campy and definitely unexpected. I have a soft spot for Annmarie, to bad she didn't get to finish her job. ;)

If you like horror, and want some fun. Check it out. Peace