"The Goode Family" Gerald's Way or the Highway (2009)

« Prev | 12 of 13 Episodes | Next »

I hope wiki is fibbing about it still airing

Author: tommypezmaster from United States
28 May 2011

Seriously, what's with the stupid shows on Nicktoons Network and Comedy Central today? Why this? It's just a cheap knock-off of Homestar Runner, Stroker and Hoop, Cromartie High School, or 12 Oz.Mouse! And those 4 shows are great. But this is just pure garbage. But what is it that makes me believe this show is bad?

There are some disgusting jokes that just make me want to report this to the FCC. For example, there is an episode where a random prisoner was making a DeNiro reference. Really, is that really necessary? What were they thinking? On top of that, the characters are just plain annoying. No comment there.

Overall, this show is very ugly, and makes me believe that kids today like disgusting things. That is my opinion on this show.

This show has got to be the worst on television. There have been some pretty stupid shows on lately, like CatDog (the Homestar Runner garbage disposal) and such, but this is the worst thing that has ever reached my eyeballs. The art is pretty much the equivalent of a rainbow inside a hall of mirrors. When I watch it it makes me feel like I need to go to sleep; bringing us to the dialog. Worst thing ever, I mean, seriously.

All of the plots have been done before, at least on episodes I have seen, and I wouldn't count on the plots from other episodes faring much better. It's just so bland, and really, as we are all aware of, the inevitable "funny-stupid guy" is Gerald. If I had a chart on the funny- stupid characters on TV, Gerald, Rancid Rabbit and Reggie Bullnerd would be rock-bottom.

Never once have I laughed at this show, unless you count the multiple times I've laughed at the utter lack of quality. The characters are bland and boring, and are missing any likability whatsoever, and the voice acting leaves everything to be desired. I swear, Mega Man Powered Up for PSP has better voice acting than this. This show is worse than Will and DeWitt. If I want to find the person who gave this show 10.0 on TV.com, strap him to a chair and force him or her to watch it till his or her eyes melt. And I'm not exaggerating when I saw that this is the worst show on television. Bottom line, don't watch this show! It's a safety hazard.