IMDb > The Curse of Blanchard Hill (2006) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
The Curse of Blanchard Hill

The Curse of Blanchard Hill (V) More at IMDbPro »

By far the stupidest movie I've ever seen

Author: (MoviesRT) from United States
21 July 2014

This starts out really bad and then just gets more and more ridiculous.

First of all, it must be a student film. I have no idea how it got produced unless it was done by the son of some Hollywood insider.

Basically the premise is that "nature" killed some guy 22 years ago and turned him into a zombie for nature who kills "the white man" to keep him from destroying nature just by his very existence.

There is a little bit of nudity, but not women you would ever want to see naked, believe me. The cast must be the director's classmates.

I think they made up the music too. Just awful.

So take a bad story, bad acting, bad directing, bad music, lots of fake blood and apparently a relative in Hollywood, and you have it.

Don't waste even 10 minutes watching this disaster. Neither scary, nor even entertaining in any way. Some stupid movies you can laugh at, but his one is just pathetic.

I think I know how it got produced. There's a scene with these hillbillies who like Bush and the American flag, and they do lots of drugs and fry up lots of eggs and Spam to show how stupid they are. The anti-Bush as well as the anti-white sentiment must have been all it took to invest in this garbage.

Please don't invest any of your precious time on this waste material.

One of the worst movies I tried watching lately.

Author: paikia from Tel Aviv, Israel
24 April 2015

I hardly ever review a movie without watching it until the end, but this is one of the rare exceptions. 30 minutes in, this movie just bored the hell out of me, as there was nothing in it I liked, not even a little. Then again, the horror / comedy combination rarely works for me.

All it was for me, was cheap drama with a few bloody scenes, which I figured were meant to be both horrific *and* funny, although the only reason to laugh, in my opinion, was how pathetic they turned out to be.

I'm sorry, I'm really not in the habit of bashing movies, even ones I don't like, but this one really knocked me over the edge.

I suggest avoiding it, unless you really like shallow horror-comedy movies.

great movie

Author: achala wd from Sri Lanka
28 March 2009

This is a great movie with a wonderful story.

Directors -Zach Klinefelter,

Chris Hazenberg Awards Nomination: "Pure Schlock"

2006 NW Projections Festivals 2006

When i sat to watch, i felt some bored about movie. But in later it became to a wonderful movie. I'm a fan of horror movies. I have watched lots of horror movies. this one also one of best movies,i have watched. I give this to 9/10 .

In the film, an ancient Indian curse on Blanchard Hill is reawakened when a group of friends go to a trip. Fun turns to terror as a mysterious man starts hacking people to pieces. Two sketchy detectives are the friends' only hope of making it out of Blanchard Hill, can he alive...