W. (I) (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language including sexual references, some alcohol abuse, smoking and brief disturbing war images|
Sex & Nudity
- Sexual References
Violence & Gore
- Some disturbing war images
- Two uses of the word (Fuck), as well as some milder coarse language such as son of a bitch and bullshit.
- A guy in an office says to a group of people about other people: (They won't fuck with us again.). Colin Powell also uses this word, once.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main character is initially an alcoholic and is seen consuming alcohol constantly in multiple scenes; his addiction is referenced and discussed multiple times. Characters smoke occassionally as well.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some war images wich may frighten younger kids.