After Shenron restores the lives of everyone who has been killed recently, he invites Goku to go with him. Before they leave Earth, Goku says farewell to his friends and family, who reminisce about their time together.
Did You Know?
When Shenro and Goku leave, the Dragon Balls enter Goku's body, with the Four-Star ball going into Goku's heart. This is symbolic because the Four-Star ball has always represented Grandpa Gohan to Goku. See more
[seeing Goku in HFIL
Please tell me you didn't die again!
I just came to say goodbye.
[the two shake hands
Well then, so be it.
You've always been there for me when I've needed help. You'll always be one of my best friends. Someday, you'll get out of here Piccolo. I promise.
What? Huh... Farewell, old friend.
The closing credits are a long sequence of events from the Dragon Ball saga. The events include:
- Goku's first encounters with many of the characters;
- Oolong's fight with Goku;
- Emperor Pilaf's first summoning of Shenron;
- Goku's transformation into a Great Ape;
- Goku's greatest fights (King Piccolo, Frieza, Perfect Cell, Kid Buu and Baby);
- and Goku meeting Goten, and Pan.