Zeitgeist (2007 Video)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Brief footage of a young male child crying and revealing frontal nudity.
- Mild scenes of naked drawings.
Violence & Gore
- Strong violence and some gory images during the 9/11 conspiracy scenes, especially the first 2 minutes of it.
- A few bulls**ts, one s**t and brief strong language during Parts 1 and 2 of the movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Part 1 is about religion and may disturb some strongly religious people. Part 2 is about 9/11 conspiracies showing horrific scenes and photos of the tragedy. Part 3 may discomfort some viewers due to its topics of how the government and banking institutions control everything, including money and our very lives.
- Recommended MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense thematic material, disturbing violent images, some language and brief nudity.