Apparitions (2008– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- there are instances of discussion of homosexuality. there are men and women naked, some of which are shown, and others are implyed with camera angles and deep shadows, all of which dealing with sexual situations. one example is that there is a priest having a dream/vision in which a woman is having sex with him. there is another where a man is completely naked and you see his entire backside while he washes off the blood which is all over him. a few men come in to rape him and make jokes about raping the female demon inside of him.
Violence & Gore
- there is a lot of blood and violence throughout the series. one man skins another while under demonic influence and uses the skin to cover books and lamps. the skinned body is shown. multiple people are covered is various amounts of blood. a couple of men have their throat slit and blood spurts out. one man is beaten by many others. one man has blood come pouring down his face as a demonic sign.
- lots of extreme language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- mild to moderate use of alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- this is a show about demonic posession. many of the scenes are intense. none of which are appropriate for children.