IMDb > "I Love the New Millennium" (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"I Love the New Millennium" More at IMDbPro »

A blast of Nostalgia from a decade I can really remember

Author: kdnor2011 from United States
21 July 2010

I love the 70's, I love the 80's, I love the 90's, and now, I love the new millennium. I love the new millennium shows movies, music, TV shows, and fashions from the years 200-2007. Why doesn't it also show 2008 and 2009, because this show premiered in June of 2008. That seems kinda like a satire of itself, in fact I saw a MadTV sketch satarizing the "I love the" series. Well, I actually like this more than I love the 70s, 80s, and 90s, why, because The New millennium is a decade I can actually remember.

I was born in the early 90s, so I can on remember from about the late 90s on. This show is great for two reasons, one is to bring back the nostalgia of all the things I remember, like Transformers, the Geico Cavemen, and Finding Nemo. But also to find new stuff I missed in the past 8 years since it started. One of my all time favorite movies, Signs was featured, and that was how I found out about it, also they showed Momento, a movie I have been hitting video stores for for months.

So you may think that this is a satire, but for us younger viewers who can't remember the 70s-90s, this is our "I love the" show.