Emerson and Olive investigate the murder of an infamous lighthouse keeper's wife, while Chuck's father schemes to keep Ned and Chuck separated forever.
Did You Know?
In this episode, many references to the Disney movie Pete's Dragon
(1977) can be found.
- A lighthouse keeper named Nora loses her lover to a storm at sea, and continues watching for him from her lighthouse.
- Her son is named Elliot, her husband named Merle and their last name is McQuoddy.
- At one point, two characters seek refuge in a cave by the sea.
- At one point a vocal group comes to the lighthouse and sings Candle on the Water, a song from Pete's Dragon.
- Also, the show has always been narrated by Jim Dale, who starred as Doc Terminus in Pete's Dragon.
When Annabelle Vandersloop presses the red button on her diorama, the building explodes and part of the front wall falls off. A moment later, when she reaches inside the glass box with the diorama to replenish the glitter, the wall is back in place. See more
Well we foe, fo' sho'.
References Pete's Dragon
Candle on the Water
Music and Lyrics by Al Kasha
and Joel Hirschhorn
Performed by Kristin Chenoweth
and an unidentified a capella group See more