Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Kicking and other mild cartoon violence
- Mild language like "freakin'" and "jerk" pop out of characters' mouths occasionally.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- None; implied or used
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Miss Power can be very frightening.
- The villain "Disease" is one of the more threatening and non-goofy villains. His plan to plaque the world can be scary. His deep, gravy voice could also scare children. He almost kills Word Girl of several occasions.
- Nothing more than a typical 3-4 year old could handle.