IMDb > Zombthology (2009) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Zombthology More at IMDbPro »

Zombie film is gory fun!

Author: Craig Earl (intrusionmovie@yahoo.com) from United States
25 September 2010

I had the opportunity to view Zombthology, a zombie film that brings us back to horror classics such as "Creepshow". The premise for the film revolves around Scream queen, Tiffany Shepis and how she is forced to watch four zombie films, each different in unique ways. Shepis delivers a solid performance, playing herself clearly having a lot of fun with the role. The zombie tales each are amusing in their own way. One tale in particular actually made my stomach churn from the very surreal gory effects, which is extremely rare for me. Zombthology is a blend of gore, comedy, scares and plenty of zombies. If you're a fan of Indy features give this one a chance. It has four tales intertwined with the main story of Shepis, making you wonder what kind of take the next tale will have on the zombie idea and what other genres it will pull from.

Do not waste your time with this attempt at a movie.

Author: DeepRest from United States
5 November 2009

I am so sick and tired of supposed movies like this being made. I knew I was in trouble within the first few seconds. The production looks as if it was made with a camcorder someone bought from Ebay from 1982. You know the look, if you've been unfortunate to rent such crap as The Green River Killer and Ten Dead Men. If you haven't, then I suggest you look up one of those trailers, watch it, and save yourself the agony of watching this one. And yes, the acting is just as bad as the quality of the film. Maybe even more.

DO NOT WATCH THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE! Seriously. I'm not one of those movie snobs or trolls that run rampant here in internet land. I'm regular Joe the movie viewer. This isn't even a movie. This looks to be the result of someone losing a bet. Or maybe winning a bet. I f the bet was, "I bet I can make a movie 100 times cheaper than Paranormal Activity and The Blair Witch Project combined!"