Big Eyes (I) (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- Contains one mild sex reference
- A woman describes a man 'diddling every skirt in the art circuit'.
- One brief kissing scene.
Violence & Gore
- Contains infrequent mild violence
- One brief scuffle in a public place, a woman gets punched accidentally, some other punches are thrown and an image of a man with a painting broken over his head is seen.
- A man tries to stab another man in the eye with a fork but is stopped.
- A man throws lit matches through a keyhole trying to scare his wife, the carpet catches fire.
- Contains one use of strong language
- 'F***' is used once.
- "G**d****" is said twice, "s***" is said a three times, along with other mild expletives.
- The middle finger is shown once in the film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Contains scenes of alcohol consumption and frequent smoking within a historical context
- Casual drinking at art venues. (Mostly wine but there is plenty of time spent in a bar atmosphere)
- One scene involves an angry man becoming drunk and threatening his family.
- Plenty of smoking scenes throughout the movie.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Contains moderate threat
- A man attempts to burn a woman and child as well as their house. The scene begins with him throwing lighted matches at his wife and her daughter and then, when they shut themselves in a room, he posts the matches through the keyhole, causing the carpet to catch on fire.