I really enjoyed this movie !!!

Author: tawni318 from United States
29 March 2010

I am dating a person who lost his hearing when he was seven years old. He is now in his 60's. I have gained so much more respect for those in our society who are hearing impaired since i met him.

He took me to this movie on my birthday, March 18, for the World Premiere at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood. I must say i was skeptical at first as i wasn't sure what to expect.

The movie was marvelous, funny, sad, and really inspirational. I am looking forward to seeing it again and again.

I thank my boyfriend, Robert, for introducing me to the deaf culture and this wonderful movie! I highly recommend this movie! Two thumbs up !!! Michelle

Great movie!

Author: caitlinbrianna from United States
11 July 2012

I really enjoyed this documentary. It was very inspiring to get to know each of these Deaf people and to have all of their separate stories come together at the end for the deaf rock band performance. I was always laughing at CJ's jokes and Robert's long skits; I love listening to the music deaf people were able to create, and TL's voice is amazing. I had the opportunity to meet CJ Jones and director Hilari Scarl and they were incredible! CJ was so comfortable around hearing people, and so patient with the students who did not know very much ASL. Hilari is so wonderful talking to all of the fans and students and answering questions we had about Deaf culture. If you want to see a heart warming story about struggle and then conquest and finally success, this is one film you need to see. The music, the humor, the love all of these entertainers show the audience is irresistible. See it!

A wonderful film - a must for everyone to see!

Author: herosmith66 from United States
30 March 2010

This movie was wonderful/fantastic ! I enjoyed seeing the movie. It deserves an academy award! I laughed and cried at the same time. I plan to tell all of my friends to see the movie when it is released country-wide.

I am definitely going to see it again and i highly recommend it to everyone.

It's an important film for everyone to see. I am a member of the hearing impaired community, and i feel this movie will appeal to both the hearing and deaf communities.

I first heard about the movie through a GLAD online newsletter. I want to thank GLAD for supporting this important film.

Robert J. Smith

THe Move is awesome!

Author: BCPullen20 from United States
11 July 2012

This movie i watched at Mississippi school for the deaf event last year. I met Hilari Scarl, C Jones. they are great people to meet and talked with. about this movie and it shows true story that inspired me and deaf community. I will refer this movie to hearing community who wants to learn deaf community. Deaf actually can do anything to make themselves successful. don't let our deafness block our ability. we can do anything!

there some hearing people who date deaf people mostly commonly says for introducing hearing to the deaf culture is instantly interesting to them because it different to them and mostly colorful language and it been 200 years to have American Sign Language.

Cheers,